Last Updated: February 01, 2022
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; for California consumers, Personal Data is “Personal Information” as defined below.
Processing – any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Oltre Consultants, GP
- Identifiers – real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information – including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Internet or other electronic network activity information – including but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this definition of Personal Information, to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Personal Information does not include publicly available information lawfully made available from government records or information that is de-identified or aggregated.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information– meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access– meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification– meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure– meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing– meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing– meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing– meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability– you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint– in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent– you have the right to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided to us
Oltre Consultants may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone (or mobile) number(s)
- Blog or website URL
- Social networking handle or username
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender, interests, and preferences)
- Professional title
- Activities or content viewed on Oltre Consultants
- Information collected automatically (detailed below )
- Information received from Third Parties ( detailed below)
In certain cases, we may request that you provide some of the Information identified above in order to obtain specific products or services (such as requesting a consultation or to be contacted). If you choose not to provide the Information we request, you may still use Oltre.agency, but you may be unable to be contacted or receive assistance.
When you register to receive any products or services from Oltre Consultants or provide information to Oltre Consultants in any other manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information.
Information automatically collected about you
Oltre Consultants may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications, or other products, including:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address
- Internet service provider
- Content viewed
- Geographic location
- Connection speed
- Time of visit
- Referring site, application, or service
- Registration time
These tools use ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google and sometimes other vendors. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We will never (and will not allow any third party) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. The Web Analytics vendors do not associate your IP address with any other data held by them. Neither we nor the web analytics Vendors will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered with any personally identifying information from any source unless you explicitly provide consent, on the understanding that this may restrict your use of the Services.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
Information collected if you provide your website and expressly consent
- Keywords your site ranks for
- Click volume
- Search volume
- Click volume from mobile versus desktop traffic
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
Transfer of personal data abroad
If you utilize the Services from a country other than the country where the Oltre Consultants servers are located, your communications with Oltre Consultants may result in transferring your personal data across international borders.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- Provide Oltre Consultants products and services
- Fulfill your requests
- Communicate with you
- Improve our products and services
- Develop new services or products
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with Oltre Consultants
- Protect Oltre Consultants, our users, or others. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Oltre Consultants, our users, or others.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you for communication purposes
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To build a database of relevant search information to improve the quality, variety, and availability of our products and services;
- For other purposes, we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data to fulfill obligations arising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests; and
- There would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not personally share your Personal Data with external persons.
You should be aware that other Internet sites that are linked from the Oltre Consultants’ websites or from Oltre Consultants’ e-mail messages may contain privacy provisions that differ from the provisions of this Policy. To ensure your privacy is protected, we recommend that you review the privacy statements of these other linked sites, applications, or other digital platforms.
We do not sell, and never will, your personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not sell, and never will, your personal information.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Stored data is encrypted when possible.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not intend to collect, knowingly collect, sell, or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. We do not target children with our services. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 may have provided us with Personal Data online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Here are the cookies we use:
- Google Analytics– persistent cookie – 2-year duration – we use Google Analytics to improve the user experience on the website
- YouTube– persistent cookie – 30-day duration – we embed YouTube videos onto our site to provide you with additional educational material.
Necessary cookies (9)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
|This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
Analytical cookies (4)
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|Set by Google to distinguish users.
|Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Our “Do Not Track” Policy
California and Delaware law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring browser DNT signals, we don’t monitor or respond to them at this time.
You may also write to us at:
Via principe di Villafranca, 83, 90141, PA, Palermo